baby corzine's ticker

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

baby corzine's 2nd check-up

On November 10th, we went to visit Dr Ertmoed for our 2nd check-up for Baby C. Although I had actually lost a pound since the first visit, Doc had nothing but good things to say. He told me that I should start to gain weight fairly soon, but as far as everything else, we're progressing perfectly. I did end up fessing up that before our first appointment, I had been STARVING, & asked Craig to stop for food, so I scarfed some down which may have thrown the scale for a loop. We all got a good laugh out of that, of course. Other than that, Baby C is coming right along. We got to hear the heartbeat for the first time in the office, as well. At our first appointment, we were only able to SEE it on the sono - it was 162 at that point. This time, we heard it, & it was still right around that same number. We go to see Dr Ertmoed again on December 8th. And then....the very next visit is when we can find out the sex of the baby...which is definitely still up for debate! Hopefully in the next 6-8 weeks, I can con Craig into agreeing to find out! I suppose we shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment